Welcome to Jordan's Bike Blog

Hello, and welcome to my blog. 

I will use this space to summarize some of my exploits in cycling. Be it mountain biking, bike building, or racing. Over the past few years I have spent more time thinking about bikes, tinkering with bikes, and riding bikes. These experiences have brought me all over the internet, scouring for information about cross-compatibility, frame specifications, and tips and "hacks" in the field of cycling. 

So, I thought it would be useful to summarize these findings and contribute to the collective knowledge available on the internet. Perhaps someone might be trying to find the same solution, and will find this information useful.

Please be kind and enjoy!


Conglomerate Cliffs, Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 AR500

1996 Kona Fire Mountain Resto-Mod

Vintage Fiora Avventura: Dinglespeed